The imminent release of noise receptor journal issue no.1. can now be announced.
This new print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the noise receptor web-blog, but also contains new interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
Whilst noise receptor journal is not intended to replace the web-blog, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
The magazine is currently at the printers and provided there are no delays will be out in 1 weeks time. The final price with associated postage costs will be confirmed once the final product is back from the printer (to allow the cheapest postage options to be calculated).
Details of content and format as follows:
- 12 page in depth interview with Trepaneringsritualen
- 10 pages of artwork contributed by Thomas Martin Ekelund
- 45 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.)
- A5 Format
- Professional greyscale print
- ‘perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover
- 56 pages in length
- hand numbered and limited to a print run of 200
I will primarily selling copies direct, however it looks like Malignant Records (USA) and Belaten (SWE) will be stocking some copies. For any other interested distributors, please get in touch!
Richard / noise receptor