sound with impact – analysing the abstract
Commerciality (sale / trade) notes for attention:
- All items up for trade or can be viewed via discogs: https://www.discogs.com/user/noisereceptorjournal
- I can offer better prices here than via discogs and can discount on bulk orders.
- NOTE: ordering direct avoids the 10% GST tax that discogs applies to Australian based sellers.
- Feel free to get in touch to send your own trade list or ask questions about pressing information and condition of specific items.
- All items are generally in ‘excellent’ to ‘near mint’ condition and have been well looked after, stored out of direct sunlight, in a non-smoking home.
- Feel free to make offer. Trades and sale prices are negotiable but this will be influenced by item rarity as well postage costs on trades etc.
- Postage is from Australia and is approximately 5 euro / $6 US for 2 CD’s (the base rate does not change regardless if you order 1 or 2 CD’s).
- Buyer is responsible for covering any PayPal fees incurred.
- Postage quotes can be requested for multiple items or LP’s.
- Contact for any questions or trade offers is: email@example.com
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: