Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.8
Noise Receptor Journal continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the Noise Receptor blog, but also contains interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
While Noise Receptor Journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Details of content and format of the Noise Receptor Journal Issue No.8 as follows:
- Long-form interviews with: Moral Order, Post Scriptvm & Total Black & Nordvargr (30+ year/career spanning interview).
- Detailed report / photos of the Dominion of Flesh: 5 Years of Cloister Recordings festival.
- Reviews: 50+ detailed reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.).
- Artwork: Original cover artwork + review section artwork by Nordvargr.
- A5 Format.
- Professional print, colour cover, grey-scale throughout.
- ‘Perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover.
- 90 pages in length.
- Limited to 600 copies.
Copies available via: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com
International distribution: includes the following (with more of the usual suspects still to be confirmed):
- USA: Cloister Recordings, Annihilvs/Doc Monomer’s Audio Emporium (in-store NYACK), Found Remains, New Forces, Fusty Cunts, Chondritic Sound, Malignant Records, Analog Worship
- UK: Tordon Ljud, Cult Never Dies, Cold Spring Records
- Germany: Tesco Organisation, Deutsche Asphalt, Total Black, The Epicurean, White Centipede Noise
- Finland: Freak Animal, Aural Hypnox
- Canada: Scream & Writhe
- Bulgaria: AMEK Collective
- Sweden: Nordvargr
Australian distribution via:
Low resolution ‘promo’ spreads, from issue no.8 provided below.