Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.10
Noise Receptor Journal continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the Noise Receptor blog, but also contains interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
While Noise Receptor Journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Due out in May, 2022, details of content and format of the Noise Receptor Journal Issue No.10 as follows:
- Long-form interviews with: Browning Mummery, Cipher Productions, Dødsmaskin, Geography of Hell, Infinexhuma & Raison D’être.
- Reviews: 60+ detailed reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.).
- Artwork: Cover artwork + review section artwork by Peter Andersson.
- Increased size of publication format – 33% larger.
- Professional print, colour cover, grey-scale throughout.
- ‘Perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover.
- 104 pages in length.
- Limited to 600 copies.
Copies soon available to pre-order via: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com
International distribution: via the following (more currently being confirmed):
- USA: Cloister Recordings, Chondritic Sounds, Helen Scarsdale Agency, New Forces, Found Remains, Analog Worship, Material World (instore NYC), Difficult Interactions
- UK: Cult Never Dies, Cold Spring Records, Tordon Ljud
- Germany: Tesco Organisation, Total Black, White Centipede Noise, Drone Records
- Finland: Freak Animal, Aural Hypnox, Satatuhatta Tapes
- France: Cyclic Law, Nuit Et Brouillard
- Canada: Scream & Writhe
- Bulgaria: AMEK Collective
- Italy: Old Europa Cafe
- Greece: ECT
- Australia: Cipher Productions, Overuse Distro, Inner City Uprising, Metropolis Bookshop (instore Melbourne and online), LULU’s Melbourne (instore and online), & direct at: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com