Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.9
Noise Receptor Journal continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the Noise Receptor blog, but also contains interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
While Noise Receptor Journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Details of content and format of the Noise Receptor Journal Issue No.9 as follows:
- Long-form interviews with: Contrastate, Die Kombination, Linekraft, Live Bait Recording Foundation, Martin Bladh, Murderous Vision & Nil By Mouth.
- Reviews: 60 detailed reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.).
- Artwork: Original cover artwork + review section artwork by Martin Bladh.
- A5 Format.
- Professional print, colour cover, grey-scale throughout.
- ‘Perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover.
- 98 pages in length.
- Limited to 600 copies.
Copies available via: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com
International distribution: via the following:
- USA: Cloister Recordings, Trust Collective, Chondritic Sounds, Helen Scarsdale Agency, Fusty Cunts, Material World, Analog Worship, Disclosure, New Forces, Live Bait Recording Foundation
- UK: Tordon Ljud, Cult Never Dies, Cold Spring Records, Black Rose Recordings, Infinity Land Press
- Germany: Tesco Organisation, Deutsche Asphalt, Total Black, The Epicurean, White Centipede Noise, Dunkelheit Produktionen
- Finland: Freak Animal, Aural Hypnox
- France: Cyclic Law, Nuit Et Brouillard
- Canada: Scream & Writhe
- Bulgaria: AMEK Collective
- Japan: Three Plugs Records
- Italy: Nil By Mouth, Old Europa Cafe
Australian distribution via:
- Metropolis Bookshop (instore Melbourne and online)
Low resolution ‘promo’ spreads, from issue no.9 are provided below.