noise receptor journal issue no.4
noise receptor continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the noise receptor website, but also contains new interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
Whilst noise receptor journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Details of content and format of the forthcoming noise receptor journal issue no.4 as follows:
- In depth interviews with: Damien Dubrovnik, Posh Isolation, Ulex Xane (Streicher), Concrete Mascara, John Murphy (2002 archival interview).
- Tower Transmissions V live report with photos.
- 13 pages of exclusive artwork by Ulex Xane.
- 70 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.)
- A5 Format.
- Professional print ‘perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover. Colour cover and greyscale throughout.
- 116 pages in length.
Copies will be available for sale via the following site when released: http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com
International distribution via:
- USA: Malignant Records, Cloister Recordings, Found Remains (sold out!), Vacation Vinyl, Heaven Street/ Material World, Tesco Distro, Analog Worship
- UK: Cold Spring Records, Unrest Productions
- Germany: Tesco Organisation, Deutsche Asphalt, Schattenmann’s ZineZone, The Epicurian, Loki Foundarion/ Deep Audio
- Finland: Freak Animal, Aural Hypnox, Filth & Violence
- Sweden: Tordon Ljud, Reverse Alignment
- Norway: Where Frost Reign
- France: La Plaque Noir
- Ukrane: Old Captain
Australian distribution via: